Stop It! by President Uchtdorf--UPDATED POST!

April General Conference was this past weekend.  It is a time where those in my church listen to our leaders and {try}to use it to become better.  I LOVE conference--the twice a year we have it are so enjoyable!

I thought I'd create a few of my favorite sayings and teachings into vinyl.  That way, I can always be reminded of what I most need to learn {or maybe it is my family that needs to learn it?}

My first design is from Dieter F. Uchtdorf's Sunday morning talk.  I KNOW I am not the only one who needs to STOP IT!

**UPDATE** So, I was washing dishes, thinking about a {slight} problem I have {sometimes}--I don't want to admit it, but sometimes I feel sorry for myself.  I had just gotten off the phone with a {slightly}spoiled friend and I was wondering if everyone's life is like hers (except mine, of course).  (By the way, if you are wondering if it is you--I HIGHLY doubt it--she doesn't read blogs--or do internet, for that matter!)

So, I was thinking about President Uchtdorf's talk and saying to myself that he didn't tell me to "Stop It" with regard to my feeling sorry for myself.  Then it hit me--he didn't say EVERYTHING we should stop--we should know for ourselves and just STOP!

So then, I thought of ALL the things mom's want their kids to stop:  biting, hitting, being grumpy, frowning, being 'snarky' (as my sister says) and on and on and on.  Wouldn't it be great to be able to FOCUS on one of those things when needed, but CHANGE it when you wanted?  So I created this:

If you like the design, you can buy it at my ETSY SHOP

If you like the idea, but want different colors, fonts, or size, just e-mail me and I will GLADLY create something just for you.  e-mail is:  lorene{at}yourvinylgraphics{dot}com

Remember . . .

Comments